Cardinal Point’s founder Jeff Sheldon was recently featured in InvestmentNews. The article provides a brief overview of the history of Cardinal Point Wealth Management including Jeff’s inspiration and the organic growth the company has enjoyed over the years.
A few highlights:
- Cardinal Point Wealth Management launched in 2009.
- Jeff Sheldon is a dual citizen in the U.S. and Canada and has dealt with cross-border realities throughout his life.
- Though many of the advisory firm’s clients are Canadian snowbirds, Cardinal Point also serves young professionals whose work takes them to both the U.S. and Canada.
- Cardinal Point’s growth over the years has primarily been organic. The company relies on a strong web presence to draw clients.
- Focus Financial Partners is acquiring Cardinal Point.
Read the entire feature in the article here.