Monday, September 22, 2014
5:30 p.m. Welcome Reception
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Presentation and Q&A Session
Reserve your spot today!
650 Town Center Dr
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
$20 per person or $30 for couples
Each guest receives 2 complimentary drinks, hors d’oeuvres and valet parking
Cross-Border Financial Planning Event
Don’t miss your exclusive opportunity to join us for “The Most Common Cross-Border Financial Planning Mistakes and How to Avoid Them.” Led by cross-border wealth management experts Terry Ritchie and John McCord, this presentation and Q&A session are specially tailored to the planning needs of Canadians, Canadian expats and Canada-U.S. dual citizens living and/or working in California. If you seek advice in the area of managing wealth, financial, tax and estate planning, we invite you to come learn and ask questions with other like-minded guests. Terry and John will discuss:
- The implications of losing a Green Card or giving up U.S. citizenship
- What to do with your Canadian investment accounts, including your RRSPs
- U.S., California and Canadian tax issues you face with your RRSPs
- How to best transition your remaining Canadian assets to the U.S.
- Specific tax filing requirements you face as a Canadian in California
- Canadian tax issues you need to be aware as a former Canadian resident
- Unique cross-border estate planning issues that may impact you
- Tax and financial planning issues you may face upon returning to Canada
Cardinal Point Wealth Management — Your Cross-Border Financial Advisor™
Cardinal Point Wealth Management specializes in the cross-border issues that impact Canadian citizens, expats and Canada-U.S. dual citizens living and/or working in California. Our professionals have a depth of experience to address the key financial, investment, estate and tax planning needs of Canadians residing in California. To learn more about our cross-border financial, tax and wealth management expertise, visit our Cross-Border Financial
and Investment Planning for Canadians Living in California page.
Private Wealth Services
Cross-Border Wealth Services