At Cardinal Point, our full range of financial planning strategies can help you build a clear roadmap for the future that is guided by both your current financial situation and your aspirations.
Comprehensive Wealth Planning Services
We start by helping you define and quantify your financial goals and then create a practical, step-by-step plan to help you reach them. Our financial planning service combines our investment management process with your short- and long-term objectives, your exposure to risk, and your tax planning and estate planning considerations. Your personalized financial plan can include specific planning services such as:
- Asset and liability analysis
- Net worth statements and forecasting
- Cash flow and budget planning
- Health, life, and property insurance review
- Will review
- Business continuity review
- Analysis of tax and investment structures
- Risk management analysis
- Cross-border financial planning and investment oversight
- Trust and charitable structure recommendations
- Education funding
- Charitable bequest planning
- Offshore planning
- U.S. and Canadian estate planning and cross-border taxation issues
A Total Wealth Planning Process
Through a highly collaborative process, we develop multiple life scenarios so that you can better understand the financial implications of your choices. We work in concert with all of your advisors, including your tax, accounting and legal professionals, to help integrate a total plan with measurable goals and expected outcomes. Once your plan is finalized, we work with you to implement it, and then monitor and measure results so that necessary adjustments can be made.
As with any investment plan, your financial plan should be reviewed periodically and at any time a significant event happens in your life. After all, the purpose of financial planning is to identify and prepare for life’s changes through careful planning and analysis.